Welcome to Gideons-Army Local!
Our mission is to connect locally with like-minded seekers of Truth within God’s Word and to reveal how the current events happening today awaken us to the TRUTH that we are living in Biblical times!
We march forth into the world to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and reveal true accounts of major world events which have been hidden from us. We recognize the need for effective communication and encouragement with our brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. We encourage a daily walk with our Heavenly Father, God Almighty and fellowship with brothers and sisters to fulfill Proverbs 27:17 which states, “Iron Sharpens Iron”. Gideon was a poor farmer who was used mightily and miraculously by God to turn the tide on the enemies oppressing Israel in the book of Judges. In this spirit, Gideons-Army Local was inspired as a platform to connect Gideon-to-Gideon in your area for a time such as this for God himself to use all of us to fulfill His purposes.
Gideons-Army Statement of Faith
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
( Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27 )
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
( I Jn.5:7 )
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
( Jn.1:1-4;Eph.2:13-18;Rev.Chpts.19-20 )
• In the Blessed Hope - the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming.
( I Thess.4:13-18 )
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18 )
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation.
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. ( Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24 )
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
( Acts 2:4;10:44-46;19:1-7 )
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. ( Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11 )
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation.
( Rev.20:5-6,11-15 )
Box 123 Foxborough MA 02035
Copyright © 2021 Gideons Army Website - All Rights Reserved.
Mailing Address: Gideons-Army P.O. Box 123 Foxborough MA 02035
Truth Social @Gideonsarmy17
Powered by GoDaddy